How much do you really know about bundle hair?
If you are purchasing hair extensions there are 5 things you should know
1. Virgin hair is taken from 1 or more donors and has not been chemically processed
2. 100% human hair is a blend of synthetic and human hair. This hair is normally carried at your local beauty supply. Don’t be fooled by the (100% human hair).
3. Remy hair is processed with dyes and may not be as easy to color as virgin hair. Remy hair also has a tendency to tangle.
4. Synthetic hair is made from a material that resembles hair. Synthetic hair comes in a variety of hair pieces and is normally a short term wear.
5. Some hair companies use grades to catergorize extensions. If you buy low grade hair (5a) you may experience shedding, and tangling.
6. Not all hair companies use grades for their extensions so do your research before making a purchase. Check website reviews, youtube, etc.